Guest Posting Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in guest posting for Healthwikipedia.com.
We have developed these guidelines to increase your chances of being accepted as a guest blogger. At Health Wikipedia we are passionate about: Beauty, Child Health, Dental, Diabetes, Eyes, Health Resources, HIV-Aids, Mental Health, Nutrition Advice, Pregnancy, Teens Health, Weight Loss and Women’s Health. If you would like the opportunity to write for the Healthwikipedia and gain more exposure, here is how.
How to get your guest post published on Healthwikipedia.com
2. Login to your Gravatar.com account and under profile:
- Add your full name.
- Add your nickname (please make this your full name).
- Change your display name to be your full name.
- Please include a short bio. Please feel free to add a link to your blog or RSS feed (in HTML).
3. Visit Healthwikipedia.com. Create an account and place a self-portrait image on your personal profile.
4. Login to your Healthwikipedia Account and start blogging. You can create your guest blog post by selecting “add new” which is located in the posts menu.
5. Once you are happy with your post press the “submit for review” button. Our Healthwikipedia review team will contact you within 7 days.
What we like to see on Healthwikipedia.com
The Healthwikipedia.com’s content guidelines:
1. Offer practical and relevant advice that can be implemented easily by the reader.
2. Write from your personal experiences.
3. We accept posts with a minimum of 400 words. However, we have no restriction over maximum length. Quality is the most important factor.
4. Make full usage of the formatting tools. Look for opportunities to write in small paragraphs and use lists where needed.
5. Ensure your guest post is clear and concise but also relevant to the categories on Healthwikipedia.com.
6. Your submission must be used exclusively by Healthwikipedia.com.
7. You are welcome to include backlinks on your guest blog post.
A note on backlinks
Make sure that your backlinks are relevant to your article. At Healthwikipedia, we focus on making the content rich for the reader. If your submission contains too many links back to your own blog, we may remove them or even reject your guest post.
Our submission process
Once you have submitted your guest blog post we will get back to you within 7 days. We may lightly edit your article for formatting reasons.
Any questions, comments or queries please email: admin [at] healthwikipedia.com
NB. At this time guest post not allow.